written by: Bruce Mitchell
edited and published by: William Billeaud
Obtaining a Building Construction Permit
1. You have selected the Industrial Zone and contracted to purchase the land and/or to have a Developer construct your facility.
2. Received a business license establishing your Chinese Company. As part of this process you will have also have developed:
A. Feasibility Study
B. Legal person ID.
3. You must have identified, selected, bid and completed the project design work with an approved Design Institute and have copies of the following:
a. Copy of the DI qualification letter
b. Copy of the DI business license
c. Approved and notarized copy of the DI contract and design fee receipt
d. Calculations and computational data for mechanical, electrical and civil design from the DI
e. Building construction drawings from the DI.
f. Layout drawings
4. Environmental Impact Report
5. Identified, selected and bid the project construction work with an approved Construction Company and have copies of the following.
a. Winning bid notification
b. Construction company contract
c. Copy of the Construction company’s business license
6. Quality monitoring contract – You will need to contract with a separate firm that oversees the quality of the construction.
7. Project budget estimate
1. Project Establishment – Copy of feasibility study, business license and land use pre-approval report to the District Planning Commission. With this information will provide you with your “Project Establishment Report” and associated approval letter.
2. Environmental Protection Report
3. Site selection report
4. Design proposal and land survey
5. Proposal Review
6. Land Use Permit
7. Land use permit
8. Construction drawing review
9. Fire department review
10. Labor, Safety and Sanitary review
11. Construction Project Planning Permit
12. Quality Monitoring Designation
13. Receive Construction Permit